- should have a maximal size of 20 cm length, 20 cm width, and 30 cm height.
- has an aluminum-base-structure with attachment possibilities which will be made available by us. You will keep it for the complete project time. It assures safe installations and a comfortable transport of the experiment.
- can (but doesn't need to) be run on electrical power.
- has an electrical interface which will be made available by us. (Computer with four I/O channels & battery )
- must not contain a combustion experiment/fire or dangerous substances and no living creatures.
- must contain liquids/powders/gases etc. safely.
- must not use high voltage!
Practical tips & hints
- The group consists of min. 3 to max. 5 school students.
- Good time-& group-organization: The work will go on for a time period of 6 months.
- Start early with the planning! You should begin in December with the works.