I. General Preliminary Remarks
The central web server www.zarm.uni-bremen.de plus the singlesites belonging to the ZARM presents the ZARM internally and externally, disseminates information and supports the tasks of the ZARM. The appearance has an independent, uniform design.
II. Responsibility and responsibilities
For the operation as well as the correctness and topicality of the information no guarantee is taken over. The IT department at ZARM is responsible for the operation of the server. The respective editors are responsible for the organization in the individual departments. The Rectorate has general responsibility for content and decides in case of doubt about the admissibility of the data. Content Management (IT department) maintains the entry pages of the central website at www.zarm.uni-bremen.de
I. Name and address of the person responsible:
University of Bremen ZARM-1 1110
Mr. Thorsten Coordes
Am Fallturm 2
28359 Bremen, Germany
Tel .: +49 421 218-57879
II. Name and address of the data protection officer / data protection officer:
29359 Bremen, Germany
Tel .: +49 421 218-57926
III. General information about data processing
The ZARM takes the protection of personal data very seriously. We process personal data, which are collected when visiting our websites, in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. In particular, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), the Bremen Implementation Act to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (BremDSGVOAG) and the Bremen University Law (§ 11 BremHG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG) apply.
In the following, we will inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data.
Your data will neither be published by us nor passed on to third parties without authorization. We point out, however, that we are entitled on the order of the competent bodies in individual cases to provide information about data, as far as for law enforcement purposes, to prevent the risk of police forces of the Länder, to fulfill the statutory duties of the constitutional protection authorities of the Federation and the Länder, the Federal Intelligence Service is required (legal basis Art. 6 (1) 1 c) DS-GVO).
1. Data collection and processing for access from the Internet
(1) When you visit our web pages, our web servers automatically save each access in a log file.
(2) This data is stored separately from other data that you enter during the use of our offer. It is not possible for us to assign this data to a specific person. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 (1) 1 f) DS-GVO.
The following data is recorded:
• The IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Access method / function desired by the requesting computer
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Access status of the web server (file transfer, file not found, command not executed, etc.)
(3) The login for access to protected areas is partially logged in order to detect abuse attempts and password attacks. Thereby, no data is stored, with the help of which personal profiles are created about the user behavior.
2. Use and disclosure of personal data
In general, the use of our website does not require you to provide personal information.
• session cookie (for session detection, lifetime: one session)
• TYPO3 session cookie (for session detection, lifetime, one session)
(2) In your browser settings, you can specify whether cookies should be set or not.
4. Data security
Our technical and organizational security measures, which protect all data from unauthorized access, are always kept up to date. As far as your data is collected and recorded by us, it is stored on specially protected servers. These are protected by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution by unauthorized persons. Access to your data is only possible for a few authorized persons. All our employees are obliged to confidentiality. Personal information is always transmitted in encrypted form.
5. Links to websites of other providers
6. SSL encryption
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by changing the address line of the browser from "http: //" to "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line. When SSL encryption is enabled, it is almost impossible for third parties to read the data you transmit to us.
7. Right to information / blocking / deletion / revocation
(1) You have at all times the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and the recipient and the purpose of the data processing as well as a right of correction, blocking or deletion, as far as no storage obligation precludes or limiting the processing of this data , A right to cancellation exists i.a. not, if the further processing for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is necessary.
(2) You also have the right to revoke any data protection consent declaration that may have been submitted at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. Their rights arise from Art. 12-23 DS-GVO. For further information on personal data, please contact the above mentioned addresses or send an e-mail to the following address: oliver.daroszewski(at)zarm.uni-bremen.de.
8. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Notwithstanding any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DS-GMO infringes. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint.
As of May 2018