M. Sc. Michael Fennen
- Exact solutions to Einstein's equations
- Inhomogeneous cosmological models
- Since 2014: PhD student in the group of D. Giulini, ZARM Uni Bremen. Member of the Research Training Group "Models of Gravity"
- 2013: Master of Science, Leibniz Universität Hannover, supervised by D. Giulini, "Black holes in cosmological spacetimes as exact solutions to Einstein's equations"
- 2011: Bachelor of Science, Leibniz Universität Hannover, supervised by D. Giulini, "Local conservation of energy-momentum in general relativity"
M. Fennen and D. Giulini:
Static and spherically symmetric two-mass solutions of Einstein-Maxwell equations with cosmological constant based on Nariai spacetime,
Classical and Quantum Gravity 32 (4), 045008 (23pp) 2015 [www]