- Asymptotic symmetries in gravity and the BMS group
- Constructive gravity
- Since 2017: PhD student in the group of D. Giulini, ZARM Uni Bremen. Member of the Research Training Group "Models of Gravity".
- 2011-2014: Master of Science, University of Pisa, supervised by F. P. Schuller and D. Anselmi "Quantum signatures of ray-optically invisible non-metricities".
- 2011-2014: Undergraduate course in Physics at the "Scuola Normale Superiore", Pisa.
- 2011-2014: Bachelor of Science, University of Pisa.
S. Grosse-Holz, F. P. Schuller and R. Tanzi:
Quantum signatures of ray-optically invisible non-metricities,
arXiv: 1703.07183 [hep-ph] 2017 [www]